Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little accident with the Mustang


Yesterday, Nathan and his friend Everett drove the mustang right off the rock wall and flipped it over when it hit the ground. Thank goodness, they were not hurt, except for a few scratches. I really don't know how they weren't hurt, I guess their guardian angels were looking out for them. Its about a 7 to 8 foot drop from the top to the bottom of the rock wall. I tried to catch the back of the car as it was about to go over, but I couldn't hold on, and I fell down the wall right after it. I have some bad scrapes and cuts on my legs and arms and bruises all over, but I'm just so grateful the boys weren't hurt. We were all pretty traumatized, that's for sure! And its a good thing I'm wearing a long skirt to the wedding this weekend, because I am wrapped in bandages from the knees down! That was the adventure at our house yesterday, hope we don't have any more like it!

No comments: